We are closed at the moment! Stay in touch for further updated on re-opening.
- Line 1 & 5, Stop: Comte de Flandre / Graaf van Vlaanderen
- Line 51, Stop: Porte de Flandre / Vlaamsepoort
- Porte de Flandre / Vlaamsepoort
- From Brussels Central, take metro 1-5 ; from Brussels South, take tram 51.
- Paying street parking is available in the neighbourhood.
- Airport: From Brussels National Airport (BRU), take the train to Brussels Central and then take the metro.
Persons with reduced mobility: Please contact us by mail or at (+32)(0)2 410 30 93
- MONDAY - TUESDAY
- WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY - FRIDAY
- 13:00 – 19:00
- SATURDAY - SUNDAY
- 12:00 – 18:00
NORMAL RATE: 8 euro*
REDUCED RATE: 4 euro (Students, Citizens of Molenbeek, Unemployed, 65+,..) **
*This can change depending on the exhibition.
**Requires proof at the entrance
Kids & Families
We are open for families with younger children and we have dedicated workshops and other activities for children above 12 years old! Please check out our programme for more information.
iMAL is also a partner of Fablab'ke, a Fablab created together with the Maison des Cultures et de la Cohésion Sociale de Molenbeek that is a part of the CASTII-project. Fablab'ke offers dedicated activities for the younger ones. More information here.