30-34 Quai des Charbonnages / Koolmijnenkaai
1080 Brussels, Belgium
Get directions: Google Maps / Open Street Maps
Send us an email
Phone: 02 410 30 93
Questions about the Fablab?
Send us an email
Phone: 02 346 66 23
- Line 1 & 5, Stop: Comte de Flandre / Graaf van Vlaanderen
- Line 51, Stop: Porte de Flandre / Vlaamsepoort
- Porte de Flandre / Vlaamsepoort
- From Brussels Central, take metro 1-5 ; from Brussels South, take tram 51.
- Paying street parking is available in the neighbourhood.
- Airport: From Brussels National Airport (BRU), take the train to Brussels Central and then take the metro.
Persons with reduced mobility: Please contact us by mail
iMAL is only open during our public events. Please check our programme for more information!
Our Fablab is open several times a week. Please check the schedule here. You can contact us by mail to make an appointment for a visit.
Standard rates for our exhibitions:
NORMAL RATE: 8 euro
REDUCED RATE: 4 euro (Students, Citizens of Molenbeek, Unemployed, 65+,..) *
ICOM MEMBERS: FREE
Other rates may apply for specific exhibitions and events. For more info, please check our programme, and book your ticket!
*Requires proof at the entrance
Kids & Families
We are open for families with younger children and we have dedicated workshops and other activities for children above 12 years old! Please check out our programme for more information.
iMAL is also a partner of Fablab'ke, a Fablab created together with the Maison des Cultures et de la Cohésion Sociale de Molenbeek that is a part of the CASTII-project. Fablab'ke offers dedicated activities for the younger ones. More information here.
Groups & Schools
Interested in a group visit? Contact us!
We offer a range of activities dedicated to specific groups, that can be tailored to your particular needs.
- Schools (12+): more info here
- Social organisations: more info here
- Corporate events: more info here