- Line 1 & 5, Stop: Comte de Flandre / Graaf van Vlaanderen
- Line 51, Stop: Porte de Flandre / Vlaamsepoort
- Porte de Flandre / Vlaamsepoort
- From Brussels Central, take metro 1-5 ; from Brussels South, take tram 51.
- Paying street parking is available in the neighbourhood.
- Airport: From Brussels National Airport (BRU), take the train to Brussels Central and then take the metro.
Persons with reduced mobility: Please contact us by mail
iMAL is only open during our public events. Please check our programme for more information!
Exhibition THE ARTWORK AS A LIVING SYSTEM (14.04—24.09.2023):
Wed—Fri ▪ 10:00—18:00 | Sat—Sun ▪ 11:00—19:00
Standard rates for our exhibitions:
NORMAL RATE: 10€
REDUCED RATE: 5€ (students, teachers, citizens of Molenbeek, unemployed, 65+) *
SCHOOL GROUPS: 3€ per person (min 15 people)
ICOM MEMBERS: Free
Kids younger than 6: Free
Other rates may apply for specific exhibitions and events. For more info, please check our programme, and book your ticket!
💕 COMBI TICKET iMAL + MIMA
The Artwork As A Living System + Jean Jullien: STUDIOLO at MIMA
NORMAL RATE: 15€ (instead of 23,5€)
REDUCED RATE: 9€ (instead of 12,5€)
*Requires proof at the entrance
Kids & Families
We are open for families with younger children and we have dedicated workshops and other activities for children above 12 years old! Please check out our programme for more information.
iMAL is also a partner of Fablab'ke, a Fablab created together with the Maison des Cultures et de la Cohésion Sociale de Molenbeek that is a part of the CASTII-project. Fablab'ke offers dedicated activities for the younger ones. More information here.