What ideological, social and biophysical factors have precipitated the current environmental crises? What leverages are available for transformative practices and imaginaries to overcome the continuous growth of our energy footprints?
The Post Growth exhibition invites us to explore alternative routes and examine the radical consequences of an economic model based on renewable energy emitted by the Sun.
Come and discover the exhibition on the vernissage from 16:00-22:00 in presence of the artists.
- There are construction works going down our part of the Quai so access by car is restricted. No problems reaching us on foot or by bike.
- We will work with a strict capacity inside the venue. Once this capacity is reached you can wait outside in our bar-area until more space becomes available.
- In the bar-area outside you can enjoy a drink. Access to the bar will be through the gate on the right side of the building.
- It is obligatory to wear a facemask when you are inside the building (exhibition space or entrance hall) and when you are moving around in the bar-area.
- Sanitary gel is available at the entrance, we kindly ask you to disinfect your hands when entering the building.
- We count on your common sense to keep it safe for everyone! Please follow all the instructions by our staff.