With our activities and expertise, iMAL is an ideal place to explore and learn more about art, technology, contemporary digital culture, and their interconnections.
We can offer teachers and school groups of youngsters aged 12 and above guided tours and workshops around these topics:
- Discover contemporary digital art
- Bridge classroom theory to creative applications of science & technology, through our exhibitions and hands-on workshops
- Contextualise digital culture for digital natives. Develop a critical approach to our technological society
- How can you become more active participants of our digital world as a consumer?
What we can organise for you and your pupils
- A guided tour of the current exhibition(s) (maximum 25 people)
- A workshop, connected to the current exhibition, or more broadly to digital culture & technology (maximum +/- 10 people)
- A combination of both
Each activity will take about 1h to 1h30. We can also accommodate large groups by splitting them.